Amian Angels has built its reputation on providing honest, reliable and trustworthy advice and services to our clients. That is why Amian Angels is one of the leading providers of home care services in the areas that we serve. Not all home care companies are the same. We invite you to compare us to any other home care provider and you will see why more people choose Amian Angels.
Senior Care Planning
Senior Care Management addresses the care needs of your loved ones and their family. The following are the primary goals of Amian Angel’s – Senior Care Management services:
- To assist families in planning and caring for elderly family members
- To locate services that meet the individual’s needs and financial resources
- To enable caregivers to have time for themselves, work and family
- To help homebound seniors remain independent and at home for as long as possible.
Amian Angels specializes in providing the following senior care management services:
- Patient Care Need Assessments
- Comprehensive long-term care plans
- Adult day care referrals
- Alzheimers and other dementia care and support
- Accompany to physician’s appointments
Home Care Resource Planning
Most people do not know how they can afford home care. Amian Angels will help you understand how personal home care can be affordable and how your insurance plan can assist you with affordable monthly payments. We take the headache out of planning for home care and make it easy for you to get the services you need at a price you can afford.
We are able to assist you when deciphering complicated medical bills and other issues regarding home care that are complex, and difficult, to better understand what medications are prescribed.
Medical Care Coordination
Many homebound individuals are taking medicine for various conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes and more. These can be confusing to the individual as well as loved ones trying to assist with care.
Amian Angels has an expert medical staff available to work with you and your family to manage medications to ensure the medications are taken correctly as prescribed by your physician.